The Corporate Governance policy of Quest Holdings S.A. is based on a rigorous framework of rules that include:
- Strict adherence to the laws and regulations of the state, as well as to the company’s statutes.
- The safeguarding of shareholders’ interests.
- Full implementation of the system of values, principles and standards of conduct, as these are set out with binding force and form an integral part of the company’s corporate governance code.
- Respect for clients, business partners and employees.
- A sense of social responsibility on the part of the company and the adoption of standards of conduct which are consistent with its role as a corporate citizen.
Quest Holdings S.A. has adopted the general principles of the Corporate Governance Code recommended by the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) to its members, with the following aims:
- management transparency and corporate responsibility
- disclosure of information to shareholders and their participation in key decisions
- speedy decision-making and effective management
- identification, evaluation and minimization of risks
- ensuring a quality employment framework
- independence in auditing functions
- raising the awareness of the company and its employees concerning issues relating to the natural and social environment.
Quest Holdings S.A. has adopted Internal Operating Regulations in compliance with Law 3016/2002 on corporate governance.